Welcome to the Summer Enrichment Program at Riverdale Baptist School. This three-week program is designed to prepare each student for success in our challenging high school academic program. This program will also develop and enhance your student’s proficiency in both Math and English.
English (8:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.) – This fun and engaging course will equip students with all of the tools necessary to improve their written and verbal communication skills. Each lesson is designed to spark participants’ passions and interests in language arts, tap into their creative talents, and expand their communication skills.
Break Time (9:50 a.m. -10:05 a.m.) – Students can take a mental break, use the bathroom, eat a snack, and/or receive extra help.
Mathematics (10:05 a.m. – 12:00 noon) – This stimulating course will not only help students to understand the basic operations of math but will also enable them to apply mathematical knowledge in practical ways. Solving word problems and equations containing integers, fractions, mixed numbers, and decimals will be emphasized. This course will also use math contests, speed drills, and real-life experiences to solidify mathematical concepts. The skills gained from this course will prepare students for Algebra I.
- Session 1: June 20-22 / June 27-29 / July 11-13: Math and English: Max 10 Students: $420/per Student.
- Session 2: July 18-20 / July 25-27 / August 1-3: Math and English: Max 10 Students: $420/per Student.
- Planner (optional, but highly recommended)
- Spiral notebook, composition book, etc.
- Pens and pencils
- Laptop or iPad (optional, but useful)