Step 1 – Inquire!
Thank you for your interest in Riverdale Baptist School. In order to help us begin our connection with your family, please click the link below and complete the inquiry form.
Step 2 – Experience!
We encourage you and your student to experience Crusader Nation by visiting RBS. Every Wednesday from 9-12, join us for Welcome Wednesday tours (No RSVP required). Open houses are offered bi-annually (dates available on the RBS Calendar). Middle and high school students are offered the opportunity to be a Crusader for A Day. Finally, private tours may be arranged (by appointment) on an as-needed basis.
Step 3 – Apply!
Riverdale Baptist School uses a digital application process. You may click the link below to register online. If you need assistance, please contact our admissions department via the email address(es) below or by phone at 301-249-7000 x 103.
Step 4 – Test!
The RBS admissions team will schedule a test date with you based on the testing calendar and available time slots. Please contact the office if you have submitted a complete application (with all attached documents) and have not received a call to schedule your child’s test. Some things to keep in mind for test day:
- Get plenty of rest the night before.
- Eat a good, nutritious breakfast before coming in.
- Be prompt, tests start on time and if your child is late, they may have to be rescheduled (fees apply).
- Bring a snack for break time.
- High School students will need a scientific or graphic calculator for the math test.
- Ask any questions you have. Don’t be afraid to speak up if you need an instruction repeated.
- Leave your cell phone, iPod, mp3 player, etc. at home or in the car, any electronic devices on person are prohibited.
Step 5 – Interview!
After testing and all important documents have been turned in, your student will come in for a 30-45 minute interview. This will allow the school to learn more about your family and for you to learn more about RBS.
Step 6 – Decision!
If Riverdale Baptist School chooses to extend an offer of enrollment, you will receive an email with a link to complete the enrollment process.
Step 7 – Re-Enrollment!
Re-Enrollment is completed through ParentsWeb.
**Riverdale Baptist School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national and ethnic origin, gender or disability in the areas of admission, financial aid, athletics and other school-related programs/activities.**