Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
The Elementary Program at RBS emphasizes spiritual precepts, character building and the skills and concepts necessary to achieve academic advancement. Biblical principles are taught daily. Caring Christian teachers provide a friendly environment in which students learn and grow.
A carefully selected Christian curriculum structures learning in language skills, Bible, spelling, reading, math, handwriting, science and heritage studies.
Classrooms are self-contained with approximately 20-26 students per class.
- Field trips, special events and classroom guests extend the curriculum.
- Several specialist teachers provide extracurricular instruction and experiences.
- Musical programs are staged twice a year with all students participating.
- Private piano lessons are available during school hours.
- Before- and aftercare are available to all RBS students for an additional hourly fee payable by the month.
- Bus routes cover a wide area (registration required; monthly rates)
- Parents are encouraged to work with the teacher towards their child’s academic goals and needs.
- Every child takes a yearly standardized test to assist in evaluating their success and the success of our educational program.
- Enrollment in the Elementary Program requires that the student undergo testing or provide RBS with recent testing results from the Stanford Achievement Test.