- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. Written by man as divinely inspired by God, it is without any form of error. We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation and God’s plan and purpose in the ages.
“16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
II Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation and that it is to be accepted literally, and not allegorically or figuratively.
“1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
Genesis 1:1 NKJV
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
“14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.”
II Corinthians 13:14 NKJV
- We believe in the deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
“18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly. 20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” 22 So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying: 23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.” 24 Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, 25 and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus.”
Matthew 1:18-25 NKJV
- We believe that salvation is “by grace” plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
“8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,”
Ephesians 2:8 NKJV
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
“5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,”
Romans 4:5 NKJV
- We believe in the “Eternal Security” of the believer, that it is impossible for one born into the family of God to be lost.
“28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.”
John 10:28 NKJV
- We believe in the visible, personal and premillenial return of Jesus Christ.
“11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.””
Acts 1:11 NKJV
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
“34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:”
Matthew 25:34, 41 NKJV
- We believe that the Church of our Lord is a visible, local, self-governing body of believers who have been baptized and that there are only two ordinances: Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper, both of which are to be administered only to believers.
“4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; 7 or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; 8 he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.”
Romans 12:4-8 NKJV
“19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,”
Matthew 28:19 NKJV
“24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.””
I Corinthians 11:24-25 NKJV