Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
The Parent Teacher Fellowship exists:
- to support the administration, faculty and staff of Riverdale Baptist School.
- to guide students in the development of a personal relationship with Christ and a Christ-like attitude.
to equip students to fulfill God's total purpose in their lives personally, academically, socially and vocationally.
To encourage parental support for the spiritual and academic education of our students.
Purpose & Vision
- to provide service to the administration, faculty and staff in a spirit of teamwork to enhance the quality of education at RBS.
to pray for, encourage and support the administration, faculty, staff and students of RBS.
- Prayer Net Committee—Prays regularly for the needs of the RBS students, staff, teachers, administrators and families.
- Social Committee—Plans, organizes and schedules socials and fellowships for RBS parents for the sole purpose of getting to know the school families better.
- Fine Arts Committee—Seeks out a parent support group for the purpose of developing a stronger Fine Arts Program.
- Staff Appreciation Week Committee—Plans, organizes, and implements Staff Appreciation Week held for one week of each school year, usually in the early spring.
- Fundraising Committee—Plans and organizes school-wide fundraising programs for specific departmental goals.
- Homeroom Parent Committee—Parent representatives of each homeroom support the teacher in the coordination of special class projects, field trip chaperones, holiday celebrations and any particular teacher/class needs.
Volunteer Projects Committee—Investigates and utilizes the special talents of RBS parents to perform projects that would enhance the total school program.
Click one of the links below to send an email:
Ian Alvarez, Preseident, email@example.com