Welcome to the school year! We are excited to serve you, our students, staff, and most importantly God! The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) at Riverdale Baptist School desires to promote unity within our school community by encouraging parental support and involvement in all three schools (elementary, middle and high school) and supporting staff, faculty, and students with various fundraisers and activities. It is our hope that as we work together as one community and one body that each member will supply their gift, talent and ability for the betterment of our school.
The Parent Teacher Fellowship exists:
- To support the administration, faculty, and staff of RBS
- To guide students in the development of a personal relationship with Christ and a Christ-like attitude
- To equip students to fulfill God’s total purpose in their lives personally, academically, socially, and vocationally.
Click a name to contact the officer.
- Sharon Gilmore, President
- To provide service to the administration, faculty, and staff in a spirit of teamwork.
- To enhance the quality of education at RBS
- To pray for, encourage, and support the administration, faculty, staff and students at RBS
- To encourage parental support for the social, spiritual, and academic education of our students.
- Prayer Committee: If you are need of prayer the prayer committee would love to pray with you. The bible tells us in Matthew 18:19 “that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven”. We want to stand in agreement with any prayer request that our RBS community has. Please email your prayer requests to ptf[at]rbschool.org.
|Elementary School PTF Committees|
|Middle School PTF Committees|
|High School PTF Committee|
Bylaws: Coming Soon
Meeting Minutes: Coming Soon
Nothing from August 21, 2019 to September 21, 2019.