But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:14
The Pre-School Program at RBS consists of Developmental Pre-Kindergarten (DPK) for children who are 3 years old on or before September 1, and Pre-Kindergarten (PK) for children who are 4 years old on or before September 1. Readiness testing is required for all pre-school applicants.
- The RBS program is structured in a way that emphasizes readiness and a hands-on approach to academic subjects.
- Christian values are taught daily.
- Caring Christian teachers provide a friendly environment in which students may learn and grow.
- Classrooms are self-contained with a ratio of one teacher for approximately 10 students.
- Parents are asked to work with and fully support the teacher towards their child’s social, emotional, and academic needs.
- Field trips, guests in the classroom, and many hands-on experiences extend the curriculum.
- Supervised play takes place in a safe, fenced playground with a designated area for pre-school students.
- Before- and After-care services are available to RBS students for an additional fee.